Spanish courses – The programme
Language Opportunity offers a variety of language courses for those students who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of Spanish. We understand that the most effective way to learn a language is by integrating into the culture; this also help to develop communication and personal skills.
This immersive process will broaden the perspectives of the students, providing great values and advantages in their future career as well as in everyday life. You will also have the opportunity discover the traditional southern Spanish lifestyle in one of Spain´s most wonderful and historical cities: Seville.
Why study Spanish?
- Today, Spanish is the third most commonly spoken language after Chinese and English.
- Spanish is the official language of around twenty countries and the mother tongue of over 400 million people.
- Spanish is the second language of international communication, and is being increasingly used in economic, political and cultural relations.
- The number of those studying Spanish throughout the world is growing every year.
- Spanish is a language of extraordinary cultural prestige.