Family trips – Seville – Spanish course
Our Spanish language courses are organised by one of the most prestigious and experienced teaching organisations in Seville.
The school offers excellent facilities and is located in the heart of the historical city centre so that you will have the opportunity to discover the most popular and exciting attractions of Seville.
The course will enable the students, children and adults, to have enough confidence to accomplish the majority of their everyday situations.
You will improve your Spanish communication skills, written expression as well as your listening and reading comprehension. The classes will be focused on a learning process which integrates culture and language study.
During the course, the progress of the student will be analysed by regular assessment, and there will be an evaluation at the end of the course.
The Spanish Language grade will appear on the certificate along with grades achieved in other subjects.
There are also training courses available to graduates and students wishing to specialise in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language (DELE: Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language).
The programme includes an intensive course taught by native and qualified teachers and is for all levels and ages. It is also concentrated on offering language exchanges with native students, including social programmes and activities, which are essential for learning a language.
Why study Spanish?
- Today, Spanish is the third most commonly spoken language after Chinese and English.
- Spanish is the official language of around twenty countries and the mother tongue of over 400 million people.
- Spanish is the second language of international communication, and is being increasingly used in economic, political and cultural relations.
- The number of those studying Spanish throughout the world is growing every year.
- Spanish is a language of extraordinary cultural prestige.