Family trips – Cadiz – Spanish course
Our Spanish language courses are organised by experienced teaching schools in Cadiz. Alternatively, Language Opportunity offers private lessons by qualified native teachers, for all levels and ages. The family can choose between going to the school and having the tutor at home.
The school, located in the city centre, offers exceptional facilities. The course will enable the students, children and adults, to have enough confidence to accomplish the majority of their everyday situations.
You will improve your Spanish communication skills, written expression as well as listening, and reading comprehension. The classes focus on a learning process which integrates culture and language study.
During the course, the progress of the student will be analysed by regular assessment, and there will be an evaluation at the end of the course.
The programme includes an intensive course taught by native and qualified teachers. It is also concentrated on offering language exchanges with native students, including social programmes and activities, which are essential for learning a language.
The option of having private lessons at home for you and your children will give you the opportunity to enjoy a more relaxed holiday as well as choosing the most suitable time for your classes, depending on your schedule and preferences.
Why study Spanish?
- Today, Spanish is the third most commonly spoken language after Chinese and English.
- Spanish is the official language of around twenty countries and the mother tongue of over 400 million people.
- Spanish is the second language of international communication, and is being increasingly used in economic, political and cultural relations.
- The number of those studying Spanish throughout the world is growing every year.
- Spanish is a language of extraordinary cultural prestige.