Summer Camp – Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply to all bookings made with Language Opportunity.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS The Conditions shall apply to all programmes offered by Language Opportunity and bind the parties together with the conditions to be agreed in the contract, and that could be established for each programme.
2. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT TERMS To book your place you must correctly fill out the booking form through our website: www.languageopportunity.co.uk Once submitted the form you will receive a confirmation of the start of processing. This will be formalized after the entry of 200 Euro/GBP deposit via bank transfer within 72 hours. If in this period is not made the payment of the reservation, it would be cancelled. The 200 Euros/GBP paid will be deducted from the total amount. Upon receipt of the income will confirm that we have received only a few days and get your booking confirmation. Without payment of this sum Language Opportunity is not obliged to provide any customer service. The remaining amount must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival. Otherwise, we may cancel your reservation, and apply the cancellation fee. See point 4. Cancellations. Upon receipt of the total reservation payment, you will be provided the rest of the documentation required: name and address of the accommodation, school, course, etc.
3. RESERVATION CHANGE Make sure when booking that the information provided are completed and correct (date, type of accommodation and course, etc.), because once the booking is confirmed any subsequent changes will involve some administrative costs. If you let us know 45 days before the amount is charge is 45 Euros/GBP. Should be between 45 and 30 days it will be 90 Euros/GBP. Within less than 30 days notice and if not possible rebooking will apply the terms of cancellation. See point 4. Cancellations
4. CANCELLATIONS A contract with Language Opportunity may be cancelled at any time in writing either by email or postal mail. It should record the date and receive confirmation of cancellation. Language Opportunity will not carried out any compensation for services contracted for but not used afterwards. The cancellation will result in charges, mostly due to the management of the course and accommodation, and depend on the date on which such cancellation is made: Before the 30 days will apply the minimum expenditure administration fee, which coincides with, the 200 Euros/GBP deposit paid on registration. Between 30 and 15 days: Administration fee (deposit) plus 10% of the total reservation. Between 14 days and 6 days: Administration fee (deposit) plus 25% of the total reservation. No cancellations within the last 5 days before his arrival. Once you have confirmed your place any cancellation would result in a minimum expenditure of cancellation coincides with the 200 €/GBP deposit or management fee. * Au Pair: In case that there is not family interested in your profile, it will be refund the total amount paid so far. For any other reason, the initial deposit amount will be used as administrative and management fee. Once the programme started is not possible any refund. In case of major force Language Opportunity reserves the right to change or cancel the reservation, doing everything possible to find the best solution for the customer.
5. INSURANCE Language Opportunity advises hiring a cancellation insurance to cover those cancellations during the date of hire and departure. We also recommend hiring travel insurance as our organization is not responsible for illness, accident, loss, theft, damage to persons or objects and other risks that could lead to their stay abroad, such as or academic medical expenses.
6. PAYMENT The booking payment is carried out through bank transfer. The account number will be provided with confirmation of the start of processing received after completing the booking form.
7. AUTHORIZATION If the client needs medical treatment and parent or guardian of minors can not be located, the organization shall be authorized to respond in a timely manner. The minimum age to hire a course is 14 years. Parents or guardians of students under 18 must accept that both our organization as families or schools shall not be liable at any time liable for the damage caused by children, so parents and students under the laws and accept the code standards of conduct of the destination country.
8. DOCUMENTATION The customers are responsible for processing and have in place all necessary documentation (ID, passport, etc.).
9. CURRENCY EXCHANGE In case of an extreme change in the Language foreign exchange Language Opportunity will have the right to change prices of stocks, keeping the price of those already paid. Our organization can not make changes to currency or make any loans.
10. HOMESTAYS IN FAMILIES The customer will have to adapt to the laws and normal rules of coexistence and behaviour of both the host family and the country of destination. You are not allowed any kind of discrimination taken into account when requesting a change of family.
11. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS Any complaint must be exposed during their stay to make the best and most convenient solution for the customer. Local courts will be responsible for interpreting and enforcing any legal proceeding. In the absence of serious discipline, this could lead to expulsion from the academy, accommodation and therefore the reserve programme, which would mean the cancellation of the reservation without refund of payments made. Will the customer who has to answer all damages caused to third parties. Under circumstances of extreme necessity Language Opportunity reserves the right to modify the schedule of classes, schools or accommodation long as they maintain the general contract.
12. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA Language Opportunity informs you that the personal information contained in these general conditions for commercial purposes will be incorporated into a file, which Language Opportunity is responsible. The acceptance of these terms and conditions implies your consent to carry out such treatment, and for use with those purposes. Also advised of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification and cancellation in the terms of the legislation by notifying our organization.
13. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Accepting the terms and conditions as a step towards formalizing the reservation, the client and their parent or guardian if a minor, indicate they have been properly informed by Language Opportunity conditions of the services booked.
LANGUAGE OPPORTUNITY LTD. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 08085152 1 Westferry Circus Canary Wharf E14 4HD, London, UK