Au pair – Families – Included in the programme
The programme includes
- Advice and supervision before, during and after the stay. We are available to help at all the times.
- Processing of all necessary documentation.
- Study of your profile and preferences to select the most suitable au pair candidate.
- Information and contact with the Au Pair chosen. This includes a direct interview with the au pair.
- No charge if an au pair has not been found.
- We check their CRB certificate, medical and professional references.
- Delivery of all relevant information about the au pair chosen.
- If the au pair does not comply with the agreement, we will provide a replacement at no additional cost.
You will also receive the following documentation about au pairs that match your profile so that you can decide for yourself which candidates you would like to interview:
- Application form with all the relevant information about the au pair.
- Copy of passport or ID card.
- Passport-sized photo.
- Photographs with children or families.
- Two recommendation letters (references) from families or institutions where the au pair has taken care of children.
- Medical Certificate.
- CRB Check (Criminal Record Bureau).
- Letter addressed to the host family.